Comes with an easy to operate touch screen. Professional model that has an inside core “electrolytic cell” that uses 100% titanium and a double side platinum electrode, USA “Dupont” brand PEM membrane as key materials offering maintenance free service. NB: Be careful of “cheap” models on the market that start breaking down after only 200 uses, releasing the traces of the unsafe foreign blue substance into the water and with the Cathode and Anode starting to erode.
Professional model A-900 has an inside core “electrolytic cell” that uses 100% titanium and a double side platinum electrode, and USA “Dupont” brand PEM membrane as key materials offering maintenance free service. A-900 Professional Hydrogen Generator –is a portable lightweight unit that offers 900mL/min H2 Inhalation (150ml per minute is the minimum quality needed), however, for people with a chronic illnesses 900mL of H2 per minute is ideal to absorb more hydrogen in less time to really notice the increase in energy and wellbeing. If you have a chronic health problem, you need to inhale hydrogen for 1 hour in the morning and another hour at least 4 hours later in the day on a daily basis. Inhaling hydrogen is many times more beneficial than drinking hydrogen enriched water.
- Uses distilled water.
- 110 / 220-volt operation.
- Portable Light weight 5.5kg.
- Dimension: 23cm*28cm*39cm
- Maintenance free operation.
- Produces hydrogen enriched water
- Full instructions come with each device.
- Hydrogen eye goggles for “fundus” and “corneal” eye problems included
- Hydrogen ear buds to help with inflammatory
Fundus albipunctatus is an eye disorder characterized by an impaired ability to see in low light (night blindness) and the presence of whitish-yellow flecks in the retina, which is the specialized light-sensitive tissue in the inner lining of the back of the eye (the fundus). Corneal refers to:
- Keratitis is inflammation (redness and swelling) of the cornea
- Dry eye happens when your eyes don’t make enough tears to stay wet.
Corneal dystrophies cause cloudy vision when material builds up on the cornea.