Studies show that inflammation is linked to just about every health condition. Recently a Harvard Medical School report, stated: “Chronic inflammation plays a central role in some of the most challenging diseases of our time, including rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and even Alzheimer’s.”
Health Pulses effectively helps reduce inflammation used pulsed electromagnetic frequencies. No pills, No drugs, No injections.
The type of inflammation we are talking about here is not the short-term reaction to a cut or bruise, which is termed acute inflammation and generally lasts just a few days. This type of inflammation is often characterized by pain, redness, swelling, and perhaps temporary immobility. We are referring to Chronic inflammation, which generally lasts for months and even years and can affect any organ of the body.
Health Pulses® can be used to help treat these common inflammatory diseases:
- Erectile Dysfunction (click here for case study)
- Heart disease
- Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate Enlargement (BPH) benign prostatic hyperplasia (click here for clinical study)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic peptic ulcer
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
How Can The Health Pulses® Assist With Chronic Inflammation?
Dr. Budwig decades ago explained that our body is “electric”. Health Pulses uses electromagnetic induction to convey electrical signals to cells deep within tissues. (Induction is the process by which electricity or magnetism is passed between two objects or circuits without them touching each other.) This electromagnetic pulse activates the body’s natural healing mechanism deep within the cells and tissues at a level never before achievable with most electromagnetic devices. Some of the electromagnetic PEMF devices on the market range in cost between $10,000 and $30,000 each. And, often, they are large, heavy, and interrupt daily activities as the patient has to literally sit beside the machine.
The Health Pulse® is based on NASA technology, which has had to miniaturize everything to weigh less in order to make space flights.
Because Health Pulse® uses rechargeable batteries, it can be placed in a pocket or attached and worn on your body, so as not to interrupt your daily activities.
Pain Reduction Without Harmful Drugs
The use of opioids for pain has substantially increased. Stacey Ravid, Ph.D. RN, MSN, CNS, who has an extraordinary nursing career spanning over twenty-four years, conducted a study on 50 different patients with chronic to acute pain from 2 months to 44 years of age using the Health-Pulse device.
After the clinical trial was completed, only one person out of the 50 did not notice any reduction in pain. This represents approximately a 98% improvement in pain management with a noninvasive, non-addictive, side-effect free, affordable pain relief option.
In another controlled study, the Health Pulse reduced more pain over an 8-hour period than a high dosage of steroids. (The green line represents the Health-Pulses application)
Cancer patients, as well as people who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and others who have recently undergone surgery, often suffer greatly from pain. Many have no choice but to rely on dangerous pain killers that carry serious side effects. The Health Pulse not only offers another option but can also be a natural alternative solution.
Health-Pulses PEMF Therapy Can Help Improve Your Sleep
Research studies help to support a recommendation for the value of PEMF therapy to enhance sleep. Here is a quick summary of some research studies that have been done.
- Research in Germany in the 1960s and 1970s in a deep bunker, deprived test volunteers of external stimuli such as temperature, humidity, light, sound, and even the natural magnetic field of the earth. They found that these individuals developed disturbed circadian rhythms. To reverse these effects, researchers found that weak square-wave 10 Hz electromagnetic fields work the best to restore these disturbed circadian rhythms. Wever
- Magnetic fields from a small 0.5 mT (5 gauss) 4 Hz generator were tested in a double-blind study. Effects on sleep were studied before treatment and after 2 weeks and 6 weeks of treatment. Researchers found that this field and intensity were effective in reducing sleep disturbances in 83% of the exposed group, compared with 57% of the placebo controls. People getting active treatment had better results at both 2 weeks or 6 weeks, with the best results after 6 weeks. 2. Fischer
- 100 people were evaluated in a 4-week double-blind, placebo-controlled PEMF study. They were placed into three groups: trouble falling asleep (sleep latency), interrupted sleep, or nightmares. Evaluations were for how long it took to fall asleep, sleep interruptions, sleepiness after getting up, daytime sleepiness, concentration problems, and daytime headaches. With active treatment, all criteria improved significantly. The placebo control group also had significant improvement in symptoms, but the results were much better in the active treatment group. 70% had substantial or even complete relief of complaints, 24% clear improvement, and 6% slight improvement. In the placebo group, only one had very clear relief; 49% slight or clear improvement; and 49% saw no change. No one had adverse effects. PEMF therapy helped 90% versus only 50% in the placebo group. This study helped show that most basic types of sleep problems can be substantially benefited with PEMF therapies. 3. Pelka
- Even people on sleep medications and mood-modifying drugs still have sleep problems. Low-intensity PEMFs have been found to enhance the effects of these medications. But, this may result in a hangover-like effect in the morning. If this does happen, the dosing of the medications may be decreased under prescribed supervision 4. Shtemberg
- Fischer G and Kokoschinegg PJ. The treatment of sleep disturbances and meteor sensitivity by pulsed magnetic fields of low intensity. Bioelectric 9(2):243 Third Symposium on Magnetotherapy and Magnetic Stimulation, 12-14 October 1989, Hungary, 1990. DOI: 10.3109/15368379009119812
- Graham C and Cook, MR. Human sleep in 60 Hz magnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics 20(5):277283, 1999. DOI:10.1002/(SICI)1521-186X(1999)20:5<277::AID-BEM3>3.0.CO;2-U
- Pelka RB, Jaenicke C, Gruenwald J. Impulse magnetic-field therapy for insomnia: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Adv Ther Jul-Aug; 18(4):174-180, 2001. [Pubmed]
- Shtemberg AS, Bazian AS, Shikhov SN, et al. Modulation by ultralow intensity electromagnetic fields on pharmacologic effects of psychotropic drugs. Zh Vyssh Nerv Deiat Im I P Pavlova 51(3):373-377, 2001. [Pubmed]